With the infotainment system from Volkswagen, you will not only find the best route to your destination – getting there will also be a unique and pleasant experience. Experience excellent and finely tuned sound with these sound systems. You can also find out more about talking on your mobile phone and – if necessary – how to update your infotainment system.
Update the data of your infotainment system to, for example, receive new functions or to be prepared for changes in road traffic.
The station logos help you to easily find the station you want to listen to.
This is how you install the logos on your system:
1. Simply save the file to a folder of your choice on your computer by clicking on the link.
2. Unpack the zip file and choose the relevant logos for you.
3. Copy it to an SD card.
4. Then connect the storage medium to your infotainment system.
5. Now you can import the desired logos into your device.
6. To do so, tap on the ‘Set-up’ function area and then on ‘Station logos’.
7. Now tap on the station button you wish to assign a logo to.
8. Select the source where you have the image saved (e.g. SD1) and select the logo from there.
9. Repeat this process as needed for additional logos and, when finished, return to the main menu by pressing the ‘Radio’ button. The SD card can then be removed.
We provide you with station logos in zip format for Germany and many other European countries.
The logos are only provided for use in our radios;
any other use is prohibited.
You can conveniently and easily update the radio station database of your infotainment system. The database update will refresh the data pool (radio stations, logos of the stations) of “Composition Media”, “Discover Media” and “Discover Pro” for Volkswagen vehicles from model year 2016 onwards. Additionally, the voice commands will be updated.
The radio station database is available for download as a compressed file. Our detailed step-by-step manual takes you through the whole update process.
Volkswagen Media Control makes it possible to arrange the desired entertainment from any seat in the vehicle. The free app connects with the vehicle’s infotainment system via Wi-Fi. This allows you to use a mobile device to conveniently select a music program or transmit navigation destinations – even from the back seat.
Search, find, relax. Explore the Volkswagen radios and navigation systems. You can see an overview of the most important functions of all devices. Or let us show you the appropriate devices for a Volkswagen model of your choice. Additionally, you can find out which infotainment systems your smartphone is compatible with.
Talking on the phone while on the go. Learn more about the Volkswagen telephone interfaces and their possibilities. For example, you can select a Volkswagen model, an infotainment system and a smartphone and then see a list of the available functions. This enables you to discover whether your mobile phone is compatible and which telephone interface is right for you.